Introduction: 5 min
Preparing: 15 min
Showcase: 30 min
Reflect: 10 min
60 min. Total
- Post EDP Poster
- Set-up the Materials Table with remaining materials
- If needed, replenish samples & copy new reuse plan cards, p. 53
- Invite community, including youth's family & friends to Showcase
Communicate (in engineering): To share information, data, or ideas in order to improve designs or inspire new designs.
Water in Extreme Environments FAQ's
EDP Steps Used In This Activity
Youth prepare presentations to communicate their water reuse process to others.
1. An authentic audience inspires more thought in presentations. Pull in random members of your organization, if needed.
2. Consider again if using a different room:
- Have paper towels & a sink handy
- To avoid stains, set pH strips on paper towels
Today we communicated our water reuse process and how we used an EDP to design it.
Key Take Away
We can communicate how we designed our water reuse process using an EDP.
Did you know?
Engineers and Scientists present their discoveries and inventions all the time at professional conferences around the world. In academia, this is called scholarship.